We have an extensive wine list that changes often. Enjoy sampling three different wines--occasionally expensive or hard-to-find wines--without having to buy a whole bottle before you have tasted it.
A flight consists of 2 oz. pours of three different wines with a common theme. You'll discover a great progression in each flight! Enjoy!
- Tiny Bubbles | 10
- Sparkling wines to tickle your nose.
TREVERI Brut de Blancs, Extra Brut, NV, Columbia Valley, WA
TREVERI Rose Sec, NV, Columbia Valley, WA
TREVERI Syrah Brut, NV, Veneto Italy, Columbia Valley, WA
with these perfect winter whites:
COUGAR CREST Picpoul, De Pinet, France 2012
COTE BONNEVILLE Furmint, Tokgi, Hungary 2012
CADARETTA SBS Falanghina, Del Sonnio, Italy 2011
- Washington's Crazy for Sangiovese | 12
- A grape varietal becoming quite popular and successful locally.
KYRA Sangiovese, Pheasant Vineyard, Wahluke Slope, 2010
WHIDBY ISLAND WINERY Sangiovese, Columbia Valley WA 2012
HELIX BY REININGER Sangiovese, Columbia Valley WA 2012
- Kyra Wines of Moses Lake | 10
- KYRA Dolcetto, Wahluke Slope, 2011,
Purple Sage Vineyard, WA
KYRA EAU Merlot, Columbia Valley WA 2012
GARNET Red Blend, Mendoza, Wahluke Slope, WA, 2011
- Local Treasures | 16
- Smaller production blends from wonderful local winemakers.
SALIDA Vino Rojo, Yakima Valley, WA, NV
MADSEN FAMILY CELLARS ‘Othello’, Columbia Valley, WA, 2010
STOTTLE WINERY Homme, Columbia Valley, WA, 2011
- Call Me a Cab! | 12
- Jones of WA Cabernet Sauvignon, Wahluke Slope, WA, 2011
Sharecropper Cabernet Sauvignon, Columbia Valley, WA, 2012
NELMS ROAD Cabernet Sauvignon, Columbia Valley, WA, 2012
- (WA) Battle of the Blends | 12
GILBERT CELLARS ‘Left Bank’ Columbia Valley WA 2011
SLEIGHT OF HAND CELLARS ‘The Spellbinder' Columbia Valley WA 2012
BARRISTER 'Rough Justice', Columbia Valley WA NV
Additional Wine Flights
- Say WHAAAAAAAT??! | 9
- White wine varietals you may not have heard of!
GERARD BERTRAND Picpoul, De Pinet, France 2012
3VOLUCIO Furmint, Tokgi, Hungary 2012
FEUDI DI SAN GREGORIO Falanghina, Del Sonnio, Italy 2011
- Don't Panic, It's Organic | 8
- Grapes with the most honorable intentions. Drink up!
PERRIN NATURE Cotes du Rhone, Rance 2011
MONDE EAU Syrah, Columbia Valley WA 2011
SANTA JULIA Tempranillo, Mendoza, Argentina 2013
- What's in a Name? | 14
- Do famous wine regions really stand apart?
WALLACE BROOK Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, OR, 2012
SEAN MINOR Red Wine, Napa Valley, CA, 2012
BERESAN Cabernet Sauvignon, Walla Walla Valley, WA, 2012
- Some Things Get Better With Age | 12
- Enjoy exploring some older vintages of wine.
VILLA CAFAGGIO Chianti Classico Vendemmia, Italy, 2009
TINTO DA ANFORA Alentejano, Portugal, 2009
LAN RIOJA Reserva,Spain, 2008
- I'll Drink My Dessert, Thank You | 9
- Our dessert flight is a great way to end an evening or soothe a sweet tooth. Three one-ounce pours.
DOW'S 20 year tawny port, Portugal
LEACOCK'S 5 year full rich Madeira, Portugal
VITO CURATOLO ARINI Marsala superior dolce, Italy